Things have changed slightly since I last wrote something that didn’t include my nephew, “funny” answers or mutant ducklings.
Remember how I wrote about that excellent experiment on February 8th? Well, it is March 1st today, and we have been completely unable to repeat it. It looks like some technical issue that we can’t just put our collective lab finger on… so we’re doing what good researchers do in these cases: Buy new stuff.
In other news, I’m still waiting to hear from the agency. Not unexpected really, since the last two agencies that reviewed the novel took 6-8 weeks to come up with a decision, and it’s only been three weeks with this one. Every day I check my pigeonhole to see if there is a big brown envelope with my 216 pages in it (return and possible rejection), but I find nothing. So I wait, work and write; this is my current labour. Oh, and I got a haircut.
That’s it for now. I’ll let you know when things change.